Tuesday, August 15, 2006

New Verison of Blogger - Woo hoo!

Blogger is releasing a new version in beta, and I have to wait around until it becomes available for me. But they've added TAGS! FINALLY! I've been thinking about how great it would be to tag my posts.

Also new are: privacy options as to who can read your blog, ability to alter the template without having to know HTML, a comment feed (another yay!), and say goodbye to the need to publish and republish - changes will be instantaneous.

Check out the official news here.

To Blogger: Pick me, pick me! I want to use the new beta asap! :)

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Whoops, don't know how I missed this earlier, but...

Wow, that just fixes almost every single "issue" I have with Blogger. Comment feeds are what I've particularly been craving.

See you Saturday : )