Wednesday, March 31, 2010

A Very Belated Thanks

Way back in December, Sidthegnomenator of Confessions of a Middle-aged Coffee Addict gave me a Kreativ Blogger Award. In typical fashion, I started a response post, and then time got away from me. I would just like to take the time now to thank her for the award. :)

It was really a rather surprising award. First of all, after over 4 and 1/2 years of blogging (wow, has it really been that long?) this is the first award I've been given. Secondly, given my lack of posts, I was extremely surprised to find that someone I don't personally know actually reads my blog (I'm sure I still have a number of friends out there who feel obligated).

I hope to someday soon get back to blogging on a more regular basis, but right now, life is crazy. I'm taking a graduate class, planning a wedding (my own - and I have quickly determined that I will never again plan another event this size), and house hunting, all while working full-time. Work is often fairly busy so I don't get around to blogging there either. But someday I will start blogging again!

But, really, thank you, Sidthegnomenator! And everyone else, check out her blog. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is so sweet, thank you. I always enjoy your blog and it's nice to know I'm not the only one who struggles to find the time to post. Librarians are evidently busier than we are often given credit for.