Tuesday, September 20, 2005

"It's a Strange World. Fish it." - Singingfish.com

So here's a fun search engine:

Singingfish

It finds free music on the web. I searched for David Lamotte, and it brought up the free mp3s that are on his website. The option to limit it to file type is nice for those of us who don't have Realplayer.

Of course, my favorite part of the site is where it says "Yes! We have a family filter. No! It will not filter out your family."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Some blog search engines that I saw in another blog which I once again forget the name of:

IceRocket
Google's beta Blog Search
Technorati

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And then this one is pretty interesting:

SpoofStick

I'm not really sure I go to these "fake" pages all that often, but perhaps if I had SpoofStick, I'd find out that that's all I ever do! It's often called "phishing" which ties in nicely to the title of this blog entry - fishing/phishing. Okay, not so funny afterall...

No comments: